Sunday, May 16, 2010
~ Getting To Know You ~
It's Sunday and time to link up with Keely for another version of Getting To Know You. Stop by her blog and check out the other responses!
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
Honestly, there's nothing really expensive in my closet. Predominantly casual clothes now ~
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Not really unless you count a girl's football game while in high school. ;-)
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Oh, I cannot stand any type of bug...guess if I had to choose, it would be a Lady Bug.
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
The worst burns I've had would be on my nose ~ San Diego and my lips & feet ~ Cancun. Talk about looking weird! I don't do sunburns anymore.
5. Are you happy?
Yes I am.
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Not really, although I dislike a lot of them. Just don't give them any energy.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I'm a Native Texan and have great pride in my state. IF I had tons of money, I'd love to have a home in northern CA, beach house in Destin, FL area and a getaway place on the side of a mountain, overlooking the beach in Costa Rica.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I try to share an entree with someone or take 1/2 home. Drink a lot of water or just throw it away if it's at home and tempting.