- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 12 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely chopped
- 1-2 T. butter, melted
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Add condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Mix chopped cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture. Cover with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Slice remaining 2 cups strawberries; arrange over dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.
This is easy & can be made in advance and kept frozen. I think it's best to allow it to sit out about 30 min prior to serving...much more flavorful & creamy. You can also vary the fruit and use graham crackers if you like. Just ensure the fruit is drained well.
I'm joining the following: